Churches and Chapels

Showing results 81 to 90 of 160
Poole Operatic Stars
newspaper

Poole Operatic Stars

Museum Ref No: LHC260336p11b
Messrs William Grant and Bernard Hart appearing in 'Phyllis, the Farnmer's Daughter' at Skinner Street Congregational Church, presented by the Church Choir. From the Poole and Parkstone Standard,26th March 1936
Newspaper
Poole Quay
photograph

Poole Quay

Museum Ref No: Batting/Box 4/Poole Quay 2/No.1
Boats moored between the uays. St. Jame's Church tower in background. (Batting photograph)
Photograph
Poole Quay, Missions to Seamen Chapel & Institute
photograph

Poole Quay, Missions to Seamen Chapel & Institute

Museum Ref No: E4w_0004
Missions to Seamen Chapel & Institute, the Quay. Altar.
Photograph
Poole Quay, Missions to Seamen Chapel & Institute
photograph

Poole Quay, Missions to Seamen Chapel & Institute

Museum Ref No: E4w_0003
Missions to Seamen Chapel & Institute, the Quay.
Photograph
Poole Quay, Missions to Seamen Chapel & Institute
photograph

Poole Quay, Missions to Seamen Chapel & Institute

Museum Ref No: E4w_0002
Missions to Seamen Chapel & Institute, Poole Quay. Interior, decorated for Festival of the Sea.
Photograph
Poole Quay, Missions to Seamen Chapel & Institute
photograph

Poole Quay, Missions to Seamen Chapel & Institute

Museum Ref No: E4w_0001
Missions to Seamen Chapel & Institute, the Quay. Interior, floral decorations.
Photograph
Poole Unitarian Church
photograph

Poole Unitarian Church

Museum Ref No: F6f_0011
Unitarian Church in Hill Street, formerly the Hill Street Meeting House. From the Ernest Bristowe collection
Photograph
Poole Unitarian Church
photograph

Poole Unitarian Church

Museum Ref No: Bristowe 2_81
Unitarian Church in Hill Street, formerly the Hill Street Meeting House. From the Ernest Bristowe collection.
Photograph
Quaker Meeting, 1748
newspaper

Quaker Meeting, 1748

Extract from Salisbury Journal 19th December 1748 recording a lecture by the "celebrated" Mrs Drummond at the Quaker Meeting House.
Newspaper
book

Records of the Church of St. Peter

Museum Ref No: PLA 9 PAR
Records of the Church of Saint Peter, Parkstone, its rebuilding and memorials, 1872 to 1910, published by Ralph & Brown, 1926. Illus.
Book